Automatic Advancement through the levels is based on two success goals set by the educator.
- Accuracy is measured by deviation from center line.
- Goal settings from 40% to 90%
- Achievement is the number times a student must attain accuracy goal in order to advance.
- Goal settings from 1 to 10 times
The accuracy and achievement performance data captured by PointScribe Tutor is used for Visual Cue Advancement and Scoring.
- PointScribe Tutor also enables Visual Cues to "advance" automatically by systematically removing them as the challenge level increases. For information on Visual Cue Advancement, click here.
- The data captured and analyzed by PointScribe Tutor drive scoring, which can be displayed in several ways. For more information on Score Display, click here.