- PointScribe's interactive multi-modal learning strategy reinforces handwriting lessons in a variety of ways for long term memory retention, and, gross and fine motor skill building (muscle memory).
- PointScribe provides a positive learning experience that is captivating, stimulating, and fun.
- Students are highly motivated by the play-with-a purpose approach PointScribe brings to the task of handwriting. PointScribe plays like a game, allowing students to build a valuable life skill while in a familiar video gaming environment based on rewards for progress.
- All elements of the learning environment can be customized to suit a student's interests, preferences, and learning needs, resulting in personalized lessons that succeed.
- PointScribe is a virtual teacher providing immediate feedback, guidance, and affirmation for every stroke of every letter, advancing students at their own pace when success goals are met.
- Student confidence soars as the pace of their individualized lessons are set by their own abilities. PointScribe's artificial intelligence ensures that students are always working at the appropriate level of effective challenge.
- PointScribe is a powerful, evidence-based tool that lightens the load for educators, allowing them to teach, assess, and provide targeted handwriting intervention---automatically.
- Auto-incrementing: PointScribe automatically increases the challenge level for a letter when the student meets the success goals set by the educator. Progression is automated, seamless, and in real-time.
- Teach an entire classroom or just one student at a time. Students can find and select their names and launch a lesson without assistance.
- Easy to use and easy to customize. Content building tools (user created shapes and sequences) are intuitive and lessons can be created in seconds.
- PointScribe's reporting feature provides detailed reports and charts that help educators assess problem areas at a glance, then, create targeted intervention strategies.
- The report and charting feature documents quantifiable results. Reports can be saved, emailed, or printed for inclusion in IEPs and progress reports.
- PointScribe is efficient, effective, and virtually effortless; participation is high and best of all, students love it.
- PointScribe's digital media delivery provides an efficient technology-based method to standardize handwriting strategies and curriculum throughout your district.
- PointScribe succeeds with all student populations: General Education and Special Education settings.
- Proven effective, peer reviewed studies, successful in leading districts across the country.
- A new evidence-based teaching technology that increases teacher productivity without adding more work to already heavy schedules.
- Easy to implement, teaching with PointScribe begins in minutes.
- Early identification of students at-risk translates to a reduced burden on IEP and intervention resources later.
- PointScribe presents all students with equal opportunity and best practices in early literacy and handwriting education.
- Students are prepared with an essential life skill---handwriting.