The PointScribe Pilot Program is designed to provide your school district with a hands on opportunity to objectively evaluate PointScribe: in your classrooms, using your technology, with your students… and at no cost to you.
If you qualify for the program, PointScribe will be placed at schools and classrooms of your choice for up to six months, providing your district with enough time to log measurable results, experience success with handwriting, and determine how PointScribe best fits into your curriculum.
PointScribe Pilot Program Overview:
- First, the Director of Curriculum (the individual who makes decisions about curriculum for your district) contacts PointScribe to be qualified and to determine the scope of Pilot Licenses that would allow your district to adequately evaluate PointScribe's effectiveness with your student population.
- Next, we will coordinate with your end users and/or IT staff to answer questions and assist with installation.
- Then, PointScribe goes to work teaching, assessing, and intervening: providing your students with a fun and engaging interactive handwriting program and providing your educators with measurable data for evidence based teaching and improved outcomes.
- During the Pilot Program, we will be available to answer questions and provide support.
- That’s it. No strings attached and no cost. Just you, your students, and PointScribe for six months.
Ready to get started?
Curriculum Directors, give us a call: 866-566-7819 x3 or contact us via email for details.
Still not decided?
Check out this list of leading school districts across the country that have decided to make PointScribe a permanent part of their curriculum.